London Exhibition, July

Home Forums Contemporary Daguerreotypy London Exhibition, July

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    drdag
    Participant

I have a very small exhibition of some of my pure silver Daguerreotypres at The Association of Photographers Gallery , 81 Leonard St. London EC2A 4QS.
    The dates are 7th-12th July. If you are a daguerreotypist or want to meet me I will be there for the private view on the evening Wednesday 9th. (Just say you know me (Christopher Brenton West) at the door)

CasedImage
    Keymaster

Great, I will see if I can come across for a day and meet up,I have heard of complete silver plate dags but never seen them – looking forward to it.

www.CasedImage.com

jdanforth
    Participant

I’ll be in London that week through Sunday. I’ll try to make it on Wednesday.

drdag
    Participant

The time is 6-8.30 PM

jdanforth
    Participant

Alan are you going to be able to make it? I’m looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow night.

CasedImage
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I have been swamped by case work and have had to scale back my travel plans, no london and no paris this month or next.
    Al the best Christopher for the exhibit, hopefully I’ll see your next one. Enjoy London Jonathan

Alan

www.CasedImage.com

drdag
    Participant

Great to meet and swap stories with Jonathan, although were both knackered it was nice. Also good to see and chat with David Burder.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Return to the Top